North Carolina Heating & Air Conditioning is Greenville, NC’s premier HVAC company. For more than two decades, we have provided quality heating and cooling services throughout Pitt and Beaufort Counties. We offer reliable service in HVAC for Greenville, NC, Blounts Creek, NC, and Washington, NC services, products, and installations for homes and businesses in our community.
Many of us North Carolinians know the aggravation of dealing with allergies. For some of us, springtime is the worst for allergies, while for others, it’s the fall. And still others suffer from asthma-related symptoms. Either way, there are ways that you can keep your home allergy-free to give you some relief from those pesky allergy symptoms.
Here are some tips from Mayo Clinic to help keep your home allergy-free:
- Buy air filters that have small particle or HEPA filters. Be sure to change your air filters regularly to keep the air circulating in your home clean and easy to breathe. Between air filter changes, use a vacuum to remove any dust or debris from your air filters.
- Make sure that areas such as the kitchen and bathrooms are well ventilated to remove excess moisture and smoke from the air.
- Keep your home’s temperature between 68 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit for an optimum allergy-free home.
- Be sure to clean regularly to remove any dust, dirt, or mildew. This includes washing sheets and curtains, cleaning floors and bathrooms, and dusting regularly.
- Have HVAC professionals periodically check your HVAC system to make sure that it is running properly.
At North Carolina & Air Conditioning, we can’t remove the pollen or ragweed from the air outdoors unfortunately, but we can help to ensure that the air you breathe in your home is as allergy-free as possible.